Good morning! If you live in the United Kingdom, I hope you’re coping with the sunny weather better than I am, we’ve had the fans cooling us down most days and the windows open for extra coolness.
Not much to update you with about my condition as of yet. I did, however, have an MRI on Sunday that’s just gone. We had to be at the hospital for my appointment at 9am, (my dad got us there at 8:45am), only for us to have to wait a while (30 minutes to be exact) so I didn’t actually have the MRI until just after 9:30am, and it didn’t go as smoothly as I had wanted it to. As they were taking the headpiece off at the end, I started choking, so the two guys (who were extremely sweet) that had done the MRI and my mum, reacted quickly and sat me up, whilst making sure I was alright. To say that was the most eventful scan I’ve ever had is an understatement.
Anyway, back to today’s post, which as you’ve probably worked out is to do with funny quotes, as I thought if you’ve been having a bad day and needed cheering up, then hopefully these will help! ☺
1. My idea of a good morning is one when I open my eyes, take a deep breath, then go back to sleep…
2. I am not lazy, I am on energy-saving mode.
3. After Tuesday, even the calendar goes WTF.
4. All my life I thought air was free…until I bought a bag of chips.
5. Me? Mature??! Ha! I still laugh when the ketchup bottle “Farts”!
6. ‘When you do something cool and you know that you can’t do it again:’
“Did everyone see that? because I will not be doing it again.”
7. Sometimes I look to going to bed at night because I know that when I wake up, I get coffee.
8. “You are without doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.”
“But you have heard of me.”
9. “It happened. It happened.”
“Ohh. You’re really doing it, aren’t you? You’re really sh***ing in the street.”
10. When I say ‘I cleaned my room’ I usually mean, I made a path from my door to my bed.
11. I can rise and shine, just not at the same time.
12. The biggest lie I tell myself is “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”
13. I am multi-talented!
I can talk, annoy and irritate you all at the same time!
14. That moment when you realize you forgot your keys.
15. I’m the type of person that will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened days ago…
Hope these can help to cheer you up if you need a bit of humour or if you’re having a bad day!
Before I finish this post, I just wanted to say a Happy Birthday to Kim, my beautiful and talented sister! (Her birthday is on Saturday) even though I won’t get to celebrate with you until the day after, I can’t wait to see you ☺