I had the pleasure of walking along this beautiful long s-shaped bridge one sunny afternoon. Just strolling along witnessing this view made me feel so at ease and happy know that I can share these experiences with you and let you go on your own adventure (whether it be in your own imagination) or inspire you to travel to new places.
Here are a few pieces of information to know about this bridge:
1. It was built by McDowell and Benedetti.
2. It measures in at 130 metres long.
3. The bridge will serve as an alternative to the 200 year-old Victorian road bridge further down.
4. There are four 20m curving benches you can sit down and enjoy the view from.
5. It cost £4.8 Million pounds.
6. It has stunning views.